FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

Room Closed. For all those that didn't attend, the sentence of severe pinching awaits you!!, unless you were wearing green.

Last edited:
every time i come online i hardly see anyone online.... might be due to me not having certain racer on my friends list lol

every time i come online i hardly see anyone online.... might be due to me not having certain racer on my friends list lol
My friends list is pretty glitched up though, could be over the 100 friends thing ever since I got my PS4.

Im on every night, or day. Normally i hop on after school, and i get out today at 2:25. Ill be back around 10 minutes after, maybe. Maybe 20. But ill be on.

To get things going again, I've been thinking of hosting a NA vs Turbo tournament on the Day of the Fool (Saturday).
Regulations:
450pp/280hp/SH

To keep things from being one sided, there will initially be 2 slots in each camp. For example. If both turbo slots are filled, No one can sign up for turbo until the NA side is filled, and the cycle repeats. First come first serve. Opinions?

To get things going again, I've been thinking of hosting a NA vs Turbo tournament on the Day of the Fool (Saturday).
Regulations:
450pp/280hp/SH

To keep things from being one sided, there will initially be 2 slots in each camp. For example. If both turbo slots are filled, No one can sign up for turbo until the NA side is filled, and the cycle repeats. First come first serve. Opinions?
Turbo is woe. I'm in on the turbo side. Great idea, by the way.

I'm still far from home, and miss GT dearly lol.

Y'all don't need me to host battles amongst yourselves. I can still update leaderboards in my phone, but it just takes you guys to actually battle

I don't have to quote myself, so I won't.

Sign up for the NA vs Turbo Faceoff!: 450pp/280hp/SH. Just post who you will represent. 4/1/2017!

Team Turbo
-Kabi
-Empty

Team NA
-Wynter
-Empty

Just... 4 slots?
To keep things from being one-sided, openings go in stages. In each stage, there are two slots in each team. When all slots are filled for one, the next stage opens up. So as of now, there is one spot available for each side. That means if someone fills in either spot, no one else can represent that team until all spots are filled for both teams. Then the cycle starts again.

Was that a bid for NA or Turbo? Also, Should superchargers still fall into the Turbo category? I would say so, but the choices seem one-sided. But NA has electric cars so...
Super chargers fall into the turbo category. Just put it as forced induction vs. NA.

Back