FT-1 Seasonal event glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter khkenni
  • 8 comments
  • 1,326 views
Messages
78
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Kenni3390
Wanted to impove my time on the new seasonal event and spawned in a Mercedes Benz C63 AMG, thought it was a weird glitch so I recorded some of it.



(Sorry for shaky camera and poor driving, as I was recording with one hand and driving with the other.)

I only had 3 camera veiws, and when I pressed start it would just pause the screen but no menu would show up, the lap times I got didn't register or anything so I guess that it's a harmless bug, just made me very confused at first. As I couldn't get the start menu up there was no way for me to quit the event, so I had to quit GT6 and start it up again. I was not able to recreate the glitch after restart.

Has this happened to anyone else before?
 
How did you get a Merc in a FT1 event?? :confused:
 
I don't know, I just went into the event like normal and spawned with that car.
 
Freaky bug! Especially as your 'FT1' was doing well over 200mph/320kmh.
Do you even have the Merc in your garage? Tuned to reach over 300kmh? (think I saw it hit 341kmh at one point)
 
You went completely off the track and weren't disqualified?? Sounds like more than just a car spawn glitch...
Wait is it April 1st? Nope, well I'm out of guesses.
 
You went completely off the track and weren't disqualified?? Sounds like more than just a car spawn glitch...
Wait is it April 1st? Nope, well I'm out of guesses.
He was already disqualified when he went off the track that's why nothing showed up.

Bizarre, but it looked like in that first lap you were on a 1:42 and it was very sloppy. A clean lap should be in the 1:30's I would think.
 
All I have is a stock C63. I really have no idea what was going on, it also had Racing Soft tires on (even though it didnt feel like it) and custom rims.

He was already disqualified when he went off the track that's why nothing showed up.

Bizarre, but it looked like in that first lap you were on a 1:42 and it was very sloppy. A clean lap should be in the 1:30's I would think.

Yeah I did a 1:32 lap before recording which was still not all that great to be honest.
 
i had an online glitch back on 1.04, the swapped car was at brands hatch indy, i had selected the ft86 concept it had this stated in the top menu by the credits total, but on the race entrants list and on the track it had me in a bandai direzza sc430, i didnt even have the lex in my garage to choose, so in a way shuffle is back just not implemented the way we want it to be
 
Back