FT-86 Concept II '11 Orange Metallic

• Thread starter banjoboy
  • 13 comments

banjoboy

(Banned)
Canada
Sexy Booty
Looking to trade this FT-86 Concept II '11 Orange Metallic in 0/0/0 condition for other colours Crystal Black Silica Pearl ---- Dark Grey Metallic Metallic ---- Galaxy Blue Silica Pearl ---- Lightning Red ---- Satin White Pearl Pearl ---- Sterling Silver Metallic Metallic ---- Silky Black

I can start trading tonight

Let me know.

Also no PM's unless we arrange a trade in the Thread and it's a FT-86 Concept II '11 or FT-86 Concept II '11 trade thread please DON'T offer anything else

BTW Thanks Sharky969 for the list of colours from your Thread ;)

Last edited:
I have a silky black, Its also in 0/0/0 condition. Add MrFitswell on PSN and I will send after reset tonight if you want, I would like the orange one better I think

request sent. if you can add I will send car now

lol... my friend... I was just blowing steam when I made that list.... :sly: it was based off the Premium GT86 and I am now starting to think this new Concept comes in far fewer colors... like maybe only 2 or 3..... :crazy: I've been reloading my save all morning on the chance I may get a different color but it's been Orange and Black all morning.. :ouch:

lol... my friend... I was just blowing steam when I made that list.... :sly: it was based off the Premium GT86 and I am now starting to think this new Concept comes in far fewer colors... like maybe only 2 or 3..... :crazy: I've been reloading my save all morning on the chance I may get a different color but it's been Orange and Black all morning.. :ouch:

No Problem i'll leave up there and see. Also it's not like many people reply to newbie posters nor what to trade with newbies LOL

Thanks for sending first. Did you get it ok? Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas

Back