FT-86 Concept II in GT5 soon? Vid inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter freshseth83
  • 14 comments
  • 3,668 views
Isn't that car already in the game? If not, what's the difference between this and the one that it's in the game?
 
This is concept 2, the one in the game is the concept 1. This is obviously GT5 tracks though. Thing is, there's no reference to GT5, but the video is an official Toyota vid. So, is this a preview of what is to come or this just something done for Toyota? I'm curious!
 
freshseth83
This is concept 2, the one in the game is the concept 1. This is obviously GT5 tracks though. Thing is, there's no reference to GT5, but the video is an official Toyota vid. So, is this a preview of what is to come or this just something done for Toyota? I'm curious!

I had a thread a while ago about car companies using DLC as marketing. I wonder if that's it?

Would be good if true. Would be good if it started a trend.
 
I think so. They must've had help, or PD did this ad! Which makes me wonder!
 
It's most likely that PD did the ad altogether.
 
So, this is the more recent version unveiled at Geneva this year, right?
 
If someone could translate the Japanese news it would be better 👍 So that we know what it says. But if it is going to be a DLC - then I am a bit disappointet, a lot of other cars would have been more interesting rather than a 3rd model of same Toyota...
 
Well, I saw the link was Japanese and it wasn't in my own language, sorry for being lazy ;)
 
WoooooooW!!!!!! :eek:, this video is ORGA$MIC!! :bowdown: Toyota FT-86 Concept II!
 
Beast; although I'm not really liking the body lines and stance as much as the original ft-86.
 
Back