Ft-86 II Concept '11 for any car (GT Academy, ..), ...

• Thread starter skygkar
  • 31 comments

skygkar

Premium
France
Lyon/FR
skygkar
Guess what :)

looking for a Toyota FT86 Concept II '11. Any color, preferably 0/0/0 but won't be picky !

I have 760+ cars (http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=3387), ticket 1000, level 12, level 17, level 24 and several
Nissan GT Academy Version :
- 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 0/0/0 Titanium Gray, Premium Le Mans Blue, Brilliant silver
- 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 5/0/0 Briliant White Pearl
- 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 3/0/0 Premium Ultimate Yellow
- 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 5/26/1 Diamond Black
- GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) 5/65/1 Dark Metal Gray
- GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) 1/0/0 Ultimate Opal Black, Vibrant Red

Can only trade now and for one hour or so. I will send first !

Keep the trade if you don't mind waiting until the 7th of January and I will send it to you for free. Two questions remain.... can you wait until then to receive it, and did you want black or orange??

:gtplanet:

Hi s0ul_chicken,

sorry, I had to go to sleep at one point (GMT+1 over here...).

If that's still OK for you, I'm in for the 7th and I would prefer Black.

But I'm somewhat uncomfortable to get it for free from you ! Nothing that I could send ?

Keep the trade if you don't mind waiting until the 7th of January and I will send it to you for free. Two questions remain.... can you wait until then to receive it, and did you want black or orange??

:gtplanet:

Hi Soul Chicken! I hope I'm not too late! Been wanting this car too so I hope you can include me in your list. I can wait til January 7 onwards. :)

Cheers! PSN= flowjy

jerry555, that would be great.

Post me (or PM) the PSN you want me to send the 370z and tell me which one you want.
I'll add you in 6 hours or so and send the 370z tomorrow after reset. You'll send me the FT86 concept on 29 Dec, I'll then have it when I return from family ;)

Thanks !

I'm also interested in the Toyota FT86 Concept II '11.
I have all cars and gears, I prefer to trade 1 car for he toyota orange.
please add me i'll send first from 15pm (gmt+1) to evening

TNX

Hi s0ul_chicken,

sorry, I had to go to sleep at one point (GMT+1 over here...).

If that's still OK for you, I'm in for the 7th and I would prefer Black.

But I'm somewhat uncomfortable to get it for free from you ! Nothing that I could send ?

It's my Secret Santa present to you sir! Call it a pay it forward and we are good. Merry Christmas!

:gtpflag:

Waow Thanks ! I've sent you a friend request !

Merry Christmas S0ul_chicken and to all of you ! :sly:

Last edited:
Anybody willing to send me the new Toyota FT86 Concept II '11, preferably orange? Please?
I have all other cars in my garage for a trade.

Xmas present accepted...
TNX

Powerdrome,

as jerry555 will send me one on Dec 29, I'll send it to you the 29th or the 30th, depending when I will be back !

Just add me as a friend.

Merry Christmas ! :)

Hello Skygar, thanks a lot.

Another user is going to help me, if not I'll contact you.
happy xmas

No pb. I'll check if you sent a friend request when I'm back and, if so, I'll send it to you.

Cheers.

If you can wait until the 30th, I'll send it to you no pb ! Let's have some Xmas spirit ! Send me a friend request :)

Hi guys - forgive my ignorance but I've not come across this car - how does one normally get one - i presume it's a new addition to the game?

It was a gift for those who acquired at least 2 of the october's DLCs. There is somewhere a thread on this. If you have acquired one of those DLCs before the 2.02 update, you should get the car by buying another DLC of this batch (say, the paint DLC).

It was a gift for those who acquired at least 2 of the october's DLCs. There is somewhere a thread on this. If you have acquired one of those DLCs before the 2.02 update, you should get the car by buying another DLC of this batch (say, the paint DLC).

Thanks just found the thread on this - like alot of others a bit cross that I missed out on it by buying the complete pack last time round!:grumpy:

hi speeddemonx, thanks for the offer, jus got 1 from skygar. cheers tho do appreciate the offer. any of the cars in my need list you can help me with ?

all the best

I have Silky Black and Orange Metallic.
Will Take 370z Le Mans Blue and GT-R Vibrant Red.
Can Trade 28th and 29th.

Are you still looking?

I Have: Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 Ticket
I Want: Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 - 1/0/0 - Vibrant Red

Please let me know if you're interested. thanks.!

Back