MarcosChelas Messages 3,637 Placed? Messages mia2007ruby Feb 20, 2011 #1 I have several LM cars.I'm only interested in 0 miles.Post your offer,the colour you have & what are you interested in return and i'll reply promptly.Many thanks. Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
I have several LM cars.I'm only interested in 0 miles.Post your offer,the colour you have & what are you interested in return and i'll reply promptly.Many thanks.
MarcosChelas Messages 3,637 Placed? Messages mia2007ruby Feb 20, 2011 #3 Drewjaman Gray FTO 0 miles Click to expand... Any others among those or any S2000,RX-7 LM 0 miles? I have that colour pending already i'm afraid.
Drewjaman Gray FTO 0 miles Click to expand... Any others among those or any S2000,RX-7 LM 0 miles? I have that colour pending already i'm afraid.
Andrew9RS Messages 835 Messages Andrew9RS , JDMRS9 Feb 20, 2011 #4 I have about 28 0 Beeped Horns Available If interested! Alot more Rare then 0 Mile Cars! BEEP BEEP! https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182594
I have about 28 0 Beeped Horns Available If interested! Alot more Rare then 0 Mile Cars! BEEP BEEP! https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182594
MarcosChelas Messages 3,637 Placed? Messages mia2007ruby Feb 20, 2011 #5 Andrew9RS I have about 28 0 Beeped Horns Available If interested! Alot more Rare then 0 Mile Cars! BEEP BEEP! https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182594 Click to expand... Let me see if i find a bull with a tone for you.
Andrew9RS I have about 28 0 Beeped Horns Available If interested! Alot more Rare then 0 Mile Cars! BEEP BEEP! https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182594 Click to expand... Let me see if i find a bull with a tone for you.
Drewjaman (Banned) Messages 374 Messages MiliTANTNo Feb 20, 2011 #7 I have a light grayish audi R8 but with miles
MarcosChelas Messages 3,637 Placed? Messages mia2007ruby Feb 20, 2011 #8 Drewjaman I have a light grayish audi R8 but with miles Click to expand... Only 0 miles sorry.
MarcosChelas Messages 3,637 Placed? Messages mia2007ruby Feb 20, 2011 #10 Drewjaman I have red with zero miles too Click to expand... Audi R8 LMS '09 Brilliantrot 0 miles? if yes pm me
Drewjaman I have red with zero miles too Click to expand... Audi R8 LMS '09 Brilliantrot 0 miles? if yes pm me