FTO Super Touring & Cz-3 Tarmac rally Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter claythrow
  • 51 comments
  • 1,973 views
I have all the FTO's, what color is your Integra touring car?
 
I have a red RX7 LM 0 miles
 
What are you looking to trade?

Pescalaro Courage c60, or Mugen S2000 if its any color other than blue
 
Tell you what..... I'll give you any 2 colors of FTO for your Integra as long as it's not the orange one and your ford xr8
 
Any two colors of the FTO Touring? The touring is the only one I need, though i do need two of it.
 
Any two colors of the FTO Touring? The touring is the only one I need, though i do need two of it.

You need two different colors right? I'm talking about the Mitsubishi FTO Touring Cars. I have all colors.
 
ok....still looking for the Integra touring car...

Can you trade now?
 

Ok, can you send an FR to PSN closetdoor That is where the Rx-7lm will be sent to. Let me find the best account to send the pescalaro from. Can you trade now?
 
ok....still looking for the Integra touring car...

Can you trade now?

I can trade now.... I just got the Ford though. Will still trade an FTO Super Touring Car for the Integra if it's not orange. Let me know.. have to go send a car but will be right back.
 
The integra touring is blue. That car will come from PSN clay492 You can send the FTO Touring to PSN Closetdoor.
 
The integra touring is blue. That car will come from PSN clay492 You can send the FTO Touring to PSN Closetdoor.


Ok..... will go send FRs, I'll send the FTO, you send Integra after you get it.
 
Back