Fuel consumption data

• Thread starter Diatosta
  • 35 comments
Brilliant piece of work. Anyone quibbling over the minor errors, is the type of person that gets a nice meal cooked for them and then starts crticising that the peas are a bit soft!!

This has helped this amateur very much as I want to set up a race at Croix with various cars of similar PP - but want to use pit stops to balance the extra power of some of the cars. This helps enourmously.

Great work

I think it can be a bit shifted towards hybrids because it doesn't take into account the battery consumption, and the battery usually runs out earlier than the tank

I cannot find a thread to help display fuel. I see traction in mfa but canā€™t display fuel.
You need to use the MFD controls. If you have a wheel it'll be one of the dials (the green one if it's a TGT/TGT2 or Fanatec GT DD), if you don't then look up the current controller button mapping in the game settings to find the MFD controls.

Note that it will not display in any races where fuel consumption is not switched on.

You need to use the MFD controls. If you have a wheel it'll be one of the dials (the green one if it's a TGT/TGT2 or Fanatec GT DD), if you don't then look up the current controller button mapping in the game settings to find the MFD controls.

Note that it will not display in any races where fuel consumption is not switched on.
Thanks, that was the issue. I kept testing on a test track that didnā€™t have fuel consumption. Awesome šŸ˜Ž

Latest Posts

Back