Fuel consumption figures

• Thread starter Tool1312
  • 4 comments
Never seen one online but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I've never tracked mpg as it's fairly irrelevant but I have L/lap for most everything I've ever run. Of course anything you're interested in would probably be something I've never done and your driving could easily get slightly different results. :)

There an ACC fuel calculator app, but it asks for litres per lap.
Just watched a vid about the MOTEC display, apparently on one of the screens it shows consumption per lap as opposed to just fuel capacity, I'll try that out.

There an ACC fuel calculator app, but it asks for litres per lap.
Just watched a vid about the MOTEC display, apparently on one of the screens it shows consumption per lap as opposed to just fuel capacity, I'll try that out.

Yeah some of the cars do have that. It seems to match up pretty close to my numbers so it's probably accurate, though I've not relied on it extensively. I usually only notice it in the middle of a long race by which time A ) I've already worked out my mileage and B ) It's not that important since I'm running full tanks anyway. So I just use it as a reference and something to keep me occupied.

Such an idiot.
The default dash display shows fuel usage per lap, bottom right corner. On the 488 GTE. That's all I needed.
2.jpeg

Back