gogetbusy (Banned) Messages 31 Serbia Jan 20, 2014 #31 shirakawaa No, these tests are from GT6. Click to expand... How do you enable fuel and tire consumption? And how do you measure times? I don't remember GT6 having acceleration tests...
shirakawaa No, these tests are from GT6. Click to expand... How do you enable fuel and tire consumption? And how do you measure times? I don't remember GT6 having acceleration tests...
shirakawaa Premium Messages 5,033 Japan Jan 20, 2014 #32 gogetbusy How do you enable fuel and tire consumption? Click to expand... In online rooms, if you're the host, you can enable/disable tire/fuel depletion under room options. And how do you measure times? I don't remember GT6 having acceleration tests... Click to expand... With a stopwatch, on SSRX. Times were the average of three runs, for added accuracy.
gogetbusy How do you enable fuel and tire consumption? Click to expand... In online rooms, if you're the host, you can enable/disable tire/fuel depletion under room options. And how do you measure times? I don't remember GT6 having acceleration tests... Click to expand... With a stopwatch, on SSRX. Times were the average of three runs, for added accuracy.