Hi all just looking for some advice, When playing online i noticed that my fuel gauge was working as you would expect it to although in my GT mode it doesnt work at all it just reads full all the time?
a little OT, but i wondered if anyone knoew if how you drive your car makes a difference to the fuel consuption as it would in real life. I.E if you driver round at half throttle all the way could you get a nextra few laps of a tank of go go juice? I was trying today on one of the enduro races but got bored to quickly to get a good comparison
a little OT, but i wondered if anyone knoew if how you drive your car makes a difference to the fuel consuption as it would in real life. I.E if you driver round at half throttle all the way could you get a nextra few laps of a tank of go go juice? I was trying today on one of the enduro races but got bored to quickly to get a good comparison
Yep, if you find yourself running low on fuel and drive at half throttle, you can squeeze another lap out. 👍 Found this out by comparing runs at Indy 500.