Fuji 1000 km

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swimmer
  • 14 comments
  • 1,297 views
Messages
18
I was just wondering about how long the Fuji 1000 km endurance race is? I was also wonder how it is possible to do a 24 hour endurance race? If anyone could tell me these things, that would be great.:)
 
It took me three and a half hours to complete the Fuji race, and the 24 hour ones are doable. Just keep them going continusouly for 24 hours. When you don't feel like or can't race anymore, pull your car into pit lane and let Bob take over. :)
 
For 24 hrs, do it in parts. Race for a few hours. Pause. Come back and race some more. I had been working on Tsukuba for about a week when somebody came along and turned the PS2 off. I wasn't even halfway done.
 
I was just wondering about how long the Fuji 1000 km endurance race is?

[JOKE] Er.... 1000km! :p Same as the Suzuka 1000km! :dopey:
The answer is in the question! :sly: [/JOKE]

Seriously though, my Fuji 1000km report for 200 A-spec points which is here, shows a completion time of 5 hours and 8 minutes.
If you're not interested in high points and used a faster car, then I'm sure the time would come down a little. ;)
 
One of you guys said something about "Bob," who is he, the B-spec driver?
 
That's not his official name (he doesn't have one) - but most people colloqiually refer to their B-Spec driver as "B-Spec Bob".
 
OK, thanks for confirming that.

Oh, and I was also wondering what kind of cars are in most of the endurance races?
 
Read the Endurance threads in the Write-ups forum - Smallhorses and I both have complete Endurance threads, and there's a list in both there AND the GTP Wiki detailing all of the available opponents, approximate finish times and pit schedules for all of the Endurance races.

In fact, it's stickied.
 
Ok, I looked at the cars in the Fuji 1000 km and I was wondering if any of these cars are going to be good enough to win: Audi R8 Race Car, Opel Astra Touring Car, and BMW M3 GTR Race Car?
 
Ok, I looked at the cars in the Fuji 1000 km and I was wondering if any of these cars are going to be good enough to win: Audi R8 Race Car, Opel Astra Touring Car, and BMW M3 GTR Race Car?

You'll probably need a Group C/LMP car, so the R8 is the right stuff.
 
I beat it with the Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo to resolve any oil-change issues with my other cars.

But you can try so many others, like the C9 or 88 C-V if you're attempting this the first time.
 
Back