Fuji 550 RWD xx:10/25/40/55 (N1-S3 tyres only)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie
  • 161 comments
  • 8,881 views
Yep, whatever your next 55 minute mark is. Sorry guys, my racing is over now - got dinner :D Thanks for the great races a1PAP. :cheers: 👍

Thanks! I really want to race
 
Great race a1PAP and bobzed, :cheers: guys.
 
hi there
i'm in at 40
hope I have more luck with my white bmw this time
Start your engines )))
 
Fantastic race guys!!! 👍 Again at :55?
 
Yes..I hope the phone doesn't ring again.....DAM THOSE MOBILE PHONES...:sly:
 
what tune are you using for 350Z?
i'd like to try that too
 
Mobile phone got you again a1PAP?? :lol: Great race guys and a close finish bobzed. 👍 Last race for me at :10

bobzed: I'm using an old DC tune for the 350Z cup back at the Daytona 550 RWD.
 
Cheers nicko,

Gotta go for a bit...Thanks for the great races, See you guys later tonight EST
...:sly:
 
I'm off now, thanks for the races tonight guys. :cheers:
 
Is anyone racin here EST tonight ...?:)
 
How much longer do you intend racing for PAPA? What cars are you all using (so I can pick something of similar speed)?
 
I'm in the 350Z, :)

Your skyline will be quick here yeah..?
 
Papa, I'll be in on the weekend - but it needs co -ordination because my exams start on tuesday and I'm really limiting myself to 1 or so hours per day on the PS3 - consider yourself honoured for me giving up precious PS3 time hahah (jokes)
 
The Acura NSX is a nice car to race here. Clocked a high 1'53 in race out front, which is pretty close to my 370GT time.

Edit: In at xx:40.
 
Papa, I'll be in on the weekend - but it needs co -ordination because my exams start on tuesday and I'm really limiting myself to 1 or so hours per day on the PS3 - consider yourself honoured for me giving up precious PS3 time hahah (jokes)
:lol:
 
Cheers for giving me a few races tonight PAPA, although as I said, with these Europeans around they get instant hosting rights which gives us some bad lag. Our 1-on-1s the other day with you as host were awesome thanks to there bing nearly no lag at all due to our close proximity.
That 350Z of yours is quite fast in the corners, I'll have to make an RX-7 or something to combat that.:sly: I might post that Acura tune tomorrow if I get time.;)
 
Great racing again tonight Paulie ,Your the second person to comment on the pace of my 350.

And your absolutely right when we do get a chance to race head to head, with 'ME' hosting, we get a "NO LAG" connection nearly every time ...And this always brings out our best laps ,with very close racing thats for sure...:sly:

Always a pleasure /a1P
 
going to be racing now at 00:40 in the Honda NSX

Chris
 
hope I haven't caused huge lag to PAPA and Nicko today :O

You and I had as close a racing as Paulie and myself did this afternoon with little to no LAG at all .

nicko didn't seen to have anymore or less LAG than yourself and the racing was close with out a doubt...

And by the way GTP_bobzed,sorry for any of my 350Z paint that I may have left on your M3 buddy..and great racing earlier .:)
 
That 350Z of yours is quite fast in the corners, I'll have to make an RX-7 or something to combat that.:sly: I might post that Acura tune tomorrow if I get time.;)

I'd like to see this RX7 .....:sly:
 
Just had 2 amazing races against some frech and spanish guys it was amazing!!! in the end i clocked a 1.52.8** and total race time of 9.34.***

Chris
 
Anyone want to come race this?
 
Back