Fuji expert - GTR/F430/Z06 - 00/15/30/45

• Thread starter MJH
  • 500 comments
To get the ball rolling. Rexc, sausages, mr geez and i had a few races there last night. It was good clean racing, hardly any punting or lag. In my case, it's just a job of getting used to the track after spending so much time at suzuka. Sorry for any bumps.

Look forward to this event,tried 1 race Friday night,whew felt like ice driving in GTR on S3 tires gotta practice to get better

I had a race there last night, first one lagged to the point of disconnection, and the second one taught me that swerving to avoid someone will result in a spin.:scared:
I'd also like to know what a good free run lap time is, after a short play with the Corvette I had a 1'49.

After 2-3 laps I managed 1'49 with Corvette, 1'49.5 with F430 (but those were rubbish laps) and low 1'48 with GTR. I raced twice - I have not seen a Ferrari and there was only one Corvette. It seems it will be a GTR one make race...

With that 1.48 lap do you feel that is a competitive time? How did you place in the race.

After setting a 1'49 lap I went online and got from 12th to 5th twice in a row before those incidents I managed, I'm quite sure I was racing 11 other n00bs though.

With that 1.48 lap do you feel that is a competitive time? How did you place in the race.

With hitting 1'48 in freerun I finished top in a race when I used a GTR. But this was a Saturday morning race without any good racers. I do not think it will be a very competitive pace when GTP members start to race in this event.

I wasn't paying much attention to lap times last night, but i think some were in the 1.47's while running mid field in the gtr. i probably won't be able to make it online till tonight.

I wasn't paying much attention to lap times last night, but i think some were in the 1.47's while running mid field in the gtr. i probably won't be able to make it online till tonight.

Thanks for the input guys,we'll work on it & get better I'm sure.👍

Nice event, like said very GT-R dominated. I like it very much because of the cars: If everyone drives with the same make you can see who can really drive and squueze past others. My top lap was 1.47.5** with the GT-R with no TCS, ASM and ABS 1.

I've been lapping in the mid 1'47s when I'm not in the lead or having any trouble with punters. The racing tonight has been very close, most of the time was good fun. I'm very happy to see some stock car racing back.

Racing at Fuji aswell at the moment. :)

Edit: with the F430

Last edited:
Watch out for Truquero (ES) - he raced clean until it was clear he was going to get beat and then resorted to dirty tactics. Shoved me in the wall at the tight chicane and then started taking shortcuts everywhere that seemed to go unpunished. These idiots are worse than your average punter to me. If you're going to cheat, at least do it from the start so we all know where we are.

Last edited:
Watch out for Truquero (ES) - he raced clean until it was clear he was going to get beat and then resorted to dirty tactics. Shoved me in the wall at the tight chicane and then started taking sortcuts everywhere that seemed to go unpunished. These idiots are worse than your average punter to me. If you're going to cheat at least do it from the start so we all know where we are.

Didn't see much of his driving, but the way he came out of the final turn on lap 5 was enough for him to lose my respect.

I see a lot of GTP_ers parking their car after they crash, why is that? Anyway I had some good races, some of you guys really show some skill.

Watch out for Truquero (ES) - he raced clean until it was clear he was going to get beat and then resorted to dirty tactics. Shoved me in the wall at the tight chicane and then started taking sortcuts everywhere that seemed to go unpunished. These idiots are worse than your average punter to me. If you're going to cheat at least do it from the start so we all know where we are.

I also saw this other guy diego_toledo91 push you in the grass on the final lap, that was not nice :)

Savage_Henry84

Last edited:
I see a lot of GTP_ers parking their car after they crash, why is that? Anyway I had some good races, some of you guys really show some skill.

I also saw this other guy diego_toledo91 push you in the grass on the final lap, that was not nice :)

Savage_Henry84

Same to you. 👍 Sorry if I might have hit you anywhere

Got punted by diego_toledo aswell at the end of some race. He tried to overtake me when he was too far behind.

Thanks to Spark for giving me your slipstream by changing your line at the start of lap 3 just now. Good we both got past that white GT-R 👍

Also, watch out for Jay1992, pro-punter!

Last edited:
What do you think about a 12 minute slot for this race? (00, 12, 24, 36, 48)
Most races are finished in about 11 minutes (includig grid and ending), and there's no tuning involved.

or stick with the 15 minutes?

What do you think about a 12 minute slot for this race? (00, 12, 24, 36, 48)
Most races are finished in about 11 minutes (includig grid and ending), and there's no tuning involved.

or stick with the 15 minutes?

stick with the 15 as there are dissconections sometimes and you wont have enough time for the next race.

Latest Posts

Back