Fuji Speedway 1970

• Thread starter NixxxoN
  • 8 comments

NixxxoN

(Banned)
Spain
Barcelona
I just made it, the original circuit that was never in Gran Turismo, although GT4 featured older versions than the one in GT6.
It features the scrapped first section of the track with the huge and dangerous banked first corner.
I did the highest possible banking in the APP, its not stepped enough sadly, but oh well.
The lenght is a bit longer than it should but not too bad.

Red lines is the oldest layout that was removed and thats what I made. This track back then featured no kerbs at all.

FujiSpeedway.png

Link to get it is in my signature!

I never really liked this version of Fuji, it seemed more reliant on high downforce setups instead of cornering ability, but it's neat.

But I guess that's okay anyway since it was a superspeedway.
I drove it a few laps and it was quite a dangerous track, no wonder they redesigned it. The first part (in red) was crazy

I drove it a few laps and it was quite a dangerous track, no wonder they redesigned it. The first part (in red) was crazy
i can't find you id in psn , i would like to try the fuji with banking :guilty:
ok i find , sorry!! and thanks :cheers:

i like this track so much , question: can you try to make a version with more banking,with others layout ? i haven't the tablets , would like to race on it since that i saw in youtube, will be cool a monza full version (historic)👍

i like this track so much , question: can you try to make a version with more banking,with others layout ? i haven't the tablets , would like to race on it since that i saw in youtube, will be cool a monza full version (historic)👍
Yeah as Frenzyhero said the banking is on maximum.

Historic Monza with full oval is not possible since it has crossroads and a bridge, but I did the Monza Florio circuit with half the banking part :D Its very cool, check it out

Back