Full Customization?

• Thread starter GTRallyCat
  • 10 comments
Are there any cars in GT2 that are fully customizable, being able to be tuned with every option? Let me know about any weird tuning features for any cars! :dopey:

Skyline R34 V-Spec I think has all of them, I'm not sure. I'm taking a wild stab in the horses back.

i heard that there is a BMW that can get all of the turbo kits and all of the NA tune ups

but im not really sure if its true becuase i never checked

GTRallyCat
Are there any cars in GT2 that are fully customizable, being able to be tuned with every option?
Technically, no: Only a handful of cars can get the Yaw Contol option; and none of those "yaw" cars can get the NA Tune-Up 1-3 instead of an available Turbo Stage 1-4 option.

Most road-going cars can get a lot of different upgrades, only a few can get only power or weight reduction as an option, if that makes any sence. Just about every racing car, save the GT40 (that is, cars with an [R] to the left of them without performing the race modification) can't have any other modification other than the TCS and ASM.

Messa round with a few cars, and you'll see how it all works.

Yeah, and only a few cars can get the displacement increase--for which there's no replacement. This is kinda bogus, though. Just about any car's block can be bored out IRL, especially all the old American ones.

Last edited:
Back