Full FIA-Certified GT Sport Nations Cup Schedule Revealed: Round 1 Starts March 23

You stated that "Quebec law and Australian law are exactly the same." How long did your authority study Australian law and Quebec law to come to this conclusion ?

Which actually could not be more different if they tried, as Quebec uses Civil Law, where as Australia uses Common Law...

Australia:
  • in the ACT, if the marketing of the promotion takes place online only (that is, there is no promotion “above the line”, for example, on television or radio) and it is not hosted from the ACT, no permit is required under ACT law.
Quebec:
- Why do Canadian contests often exclude Quebec? Because Quebec has some unique rules and regulations when it comes to raffles and contests. In addition, when you organize a contest in Quebec, you must pay applicable fees.

Draws, Lotteries and Fundraising Events

For draws, lotteries and fundraising events, you need to pay the equivalent of 6 % of the total value of prizes offered to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux.

Contest for Advertising Purposes

When it comes to a contest for advertising purposes, here are the fees the most be paid:

• Contest targeting Quebec participants only: 10 % of the value of the prizes offered.
  • Contest targeting a group of participants from Canada exclusively, when it involves participants from Quebec: 3 % of the value of the prizes offered
  • Any other group of participants that may include participants from Quebec: 0.5 % of the value of the prizes offered.
7. Pay A Security Deposit
The Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux requires a security deposit from the advertising contest’s organizer in the following circumstances:

• The value of the prizes offered to Quebec residents exceeds $5,000.
  • The total value of the prizes offered to Quebec residents is of $20,000 or more.
  • The organizer does not have a headquarters nor any offices in Quebec.
  • The organizer has been declared guilty of an infraction or was found to have violated the regulations relating to such activities in the year preceding the launch of the contest.

Last edited:
It does remain that the province makes it EXTREMELY difficult, and Expensive for Businesses from outside Quebec to make contests accepting citizens of the province. Some may say it is to protect their citizens from fraud etc, some may say it is a form of elected dictatorship, but the end result is it being extremely unfortunate for citizens, but simply too expensive and difficult to be worth the effort for businesses.
Those law are changed since 2016 .

You stated that "Quebec law and Australian law are exactly the same." How long did your authority study Australian law and Quebec law to come to this conclusion ?
You talk like u know me ? - and being arrogant with me wont solve Quebec players problem ? So why do so i didn't study law but Psychology and GTP forums user are negative arrogant and users dont respect each other at all :/just look the post on new supra how users are negative and say Grand Turismo is crap ? Go play another game if you dont like it instead of ur negative comments ?

Last edited:
You talk like u know me ? - and being arrogant with me wont solve Quebec players problem ? So why do so i didn't study law but Psychology and GTP forums user are negative arrogant and users dont respect each other at all :/

I know this wasn’t directed at me, but...
Quebec residents can still participate technically. It is still legal for a Quebec resident to own a P.O. Box in a neighbor province, and use it’s address as a secondary address, which in turn allows you to apply for a proof of I.D. from that respective province, thus removing the obstacle. The only downside would be having to file for income tax in that other province shall you win anything.

I know this wasn’t directed at me, but...
Quebec residents can still participate technically. It is still legal for a Quebec resident to own a P.O. Box in a neighbor province, and use it’s address as a secondary address, which in turn allows you to apply for a proof of I.D. from that respective province, thus removing the obstacle. The only downside would be having to file for income tax in that other province shall you win anything.
i have another address but som Don't and i am just trying to help but look like im the only one :/

Anyone able to switch manufacturers?
Nope. Perhaps when they say “It will be possible for players to change their manufacturer's affiliation contract for this 2019 Season” they mean for the real deal and not the exhibition series. I’m a little disappointed now, I was looking forward to competing, there’s s good line up of tracks for the exhibition series but I’m not interested in racing with the manufacturer I chose for last season. :ouch:

Nope. Perhaps when they say “It will be possible for players to change their manufacturer's affiliation contract for this 2019 Season” they mean for the real deal and not the exhibition series. I’m a little disappointed now, I was looking forward to competing, there’s s good line up of tracks for the exhibition series but I’m not interested in racing with the manufacturer I chose for last season. :ouch:

The Manu swaps usually become available the day of the first race if I am not mistaken.

You talk like u know me ? - and being arrogant with me wont solve Quebec players problem ? So why do so i didn't study law but Psychology and GTP forums user are negative arrogant and users dont respect each other at all :/just look the post on new supra how users are negative and say Grand Turismo is crap ? Go play another game if you dont like it instead of ur negative comments ?
The only reason I can imagine why you’re so mad is because you don’t like being caught lying?

All I was curious about was how you came up with your stated fact that “Quebec and Australian law are exactly the same”.

Lol negative arrogant Supra posts :lol: you havin a tug this whole time

Just look at the races in Sport mode.

Yeah. 3x/20x wear also seems weird for Super Formula cars, they only use tire wear that high for Sports tires. So maybe the current round 4 is a placeholder?

Possible, I won’t rule out ANYTHING when it comes to PD...

FOR THE ADMIN: Multiquote doesn’t work for some reason on my IPad, dunno...

„negative arrogant“ I can’t find in the DSM-5...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone able to switch manufacturers?

I just swapped. Try it now

The only reason I can imagine why you’re so mad is because you don’t like being caught lying?

All I was curious about was how you came up with your stated fact that “Quebec and Australian law are exactly the same”.

Lol negative arrogant Supra posts :lol: you havin a tug this whole time
Liar now WOW ok im done with GTP . The law on esport are not the entire law book ? And yes they are the same expected for taxe % . Ur not only arrogant but u are also ignorant . We dont have to be a lawyer to know law on esport participant lollll . I have send u the link so the government lie ? No me or u just dont read it ? And it take more than a post on any forums to get me mad sander lolll ?

Just look at the races in Sport mode.

Possible, I won’t rule out ANYTHING when it comes to PD...

FOR THE ADMIN: Multiquote doesn’t work for some reason on my IPad, dunno...

„negative arrogant“ I can’t find in the DSM-5...
? Do your post help or its just for being like other users lolll . Did it make u feel better because 4 me ur post is useless https://www.thescoreesports.com/new...-big-win-in-the-fight-to-end-player-exclusion

Last edited:
I still can't switch from MAzda. Turned off and restarted the game. Anyone else unable to switch manufacturers?

I still can't switch from MAzda.
Why would you want to*? Best brand in the world.

Unhelpfully, I can. I just hit up the Manufacturer Series panel in the Sport Mode/Race Entry screen and I get immediately prompted to choose a manufacturer.

*Oh right, the tyre-chewing Gr.4. I remember now.

Ain't happenin'....

D2Lh2uuUcAAUadw.jpg:large

D2LiBJRU8AAbakB.jpg:large

Was there a time period of when to switch? I haven't resigned to Mazda or anything. As soon as someone mentioned we could choose a new manufacturer, I tried in the early evening.

Edit: So, I must not be able to switch because I chose MAzda for Season 1, as that was Exhibition Series also.

Last edited:
Yeah, it’s still not working for myself either. Incidentally, @05XR8 and I are in the same region, I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

This would seem to be an issue just for you guys - and another Antipodean member I've seen. I wonder if there's something in here related to the server schism that's affecting things.
Not gonna lie, I had to look “antipodean” up. :lol:

I guess I’ll try again on Saturday, if it works anything like the previous seasons apparently have.

Was thinking about trying Saturday as well.

Working on the livery in my avatar, for the Atenza, just in case I can't switch. I'll be steering a Toyota either way.

Can’t change either and I’m not antipodean

I don’t get prompted to change or able to do it in brand central

Last edited:
Unhelpfully, I can. I just hit up the Manufacturer Series panel in the Sport Mode/Race Entry screen and I get immediately prompted to choose a manufacturer.

*Oh right, the tyre-chewing Gr.4. I remember now.

Same here and I thought I simply could change until or just before the official event would start. How wrong I was....Probably was mentioned along the lines when I made the choice but who reads that :lol: .. Still happy with my choice as mostly it is number 2 on my list.....:cool:

This would seem to be an issue just for you guys - and another Antipodean member I've seen. I wonder if there's something in here related to the server schism that's affecting things.
Although I'm apparently "contracted" to VW, I get sent straight to the Manufacturers selection screen.

It's been many a moon since I tried an FIA race though, and I took no part in the recent exhibition season.
Saying that, I thought you could change manufacturer each season if it was still pre-season.
But perhaps with the Nations being official and the Manufacturers being exhibition has confused that a bit.

Romania still no go, sad, we are about to legalize theft and we are still not allowed to take part in a video game competition.

As someone not from Quebec, but still in Canada, this is not the first or last time I state this: I’m tired of hearing about Quebec and their specialness. :lol: Don’t care, moving on.

So, I had this remote hope that since the first date was the 23rd the new content that is in the TBA (hopefully) might drop before the event in case there were any bugs that showed up in production. It happens so do a soft release before a major event. Like how a restaurant opens before the grand opening. That happens in software too. It does not look like that’s their strategy if, IF, there’s new content.

We have a third party mention of the SF cars coming on the 28th and vague hype of things to come from the Paris event. Nothing firm.

I couldn't move on from Porsche. I think that you can only change your manufacturer on Race Day...
This is what I'm hoping. Though, I made sure not to qualify the Mazda. Would be messed up if players get locked in after putting a lap in. Then, want to change Manufacturers on race day.

As someone not from Quebec, but still in Canada, this is not the first or last time I state this: I’m tired of hearing about Quebec and their specialness. :lol: Don’t care, moving on.

So, I had this remote hope that since the first date was the 23rd the new content that is in the TBA (hopefully) might drop before the event in case there were any bugs that showed up in production. It happens so do a soft release before a major event. Like how a restaurant opens before the grand opening. That happens in software too. It does not look like that’s their strategy if, IF, there’s new content.

We have a third party mention of the SF cars coming on the 28th and vague hype of things to come from the Paris event. Nothing firm.
Tanks for ur compassion m8 its really appreciated ? Maybe if we want it to change its because we are tired of it to ;)

Back