Full motion Dofreality P3 with extras and Fanatec CWS 2.5 in San DiegoFor Sale 

• Thread starter SpeedyZoom
  • 14 comments
United States
United States
Edit: Price reduced, see thread

Recently built a tremendous racing sim, but unfortunately am in need of some cash so need to sell. All of these items are only one month old (how things have changed lately!). Would like to sell them as a package deal if possible, but if you don't need the fanatec setup I can sell the rig itself. Here is what I have available:

DOFreality P3 with actual car seat mounted
+ Cable Extension Kit
+ SRS Power Wind Simulator
+ Motor protection cover
+ Smoothing damper set
+ HOTAS Mount Kit (if desired)
+ Buttkicker Mount (and of course a buttkicker itself, which comes with)

Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
+ ClubSport Pedals V3 Inverted
+ ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5
+ ClubSport Handbrake V 1.5
+ BMW GT2 Steering Wheel Rim

In total I spent about $6,500 getting everything together. Listing for $6,100 OBO.

Attachments

• 0270290a483941d2bfbd52acc043c362.jpg
    0270290a483941d2bfbd52acc043c362.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Can include steam family sharing to my account too. Not perfect by any means, but that's access to a few hundred games (and almost all major racing titles).

I gotta sell the P3 rig before I can break up the fanatec stuff, if only because it leave the option open for whoever buys it to get everything as a turnkey system - but I'd probably be looking to knock $300-500 off retail if the rig buyer doesn't want the wheel base, etc.

Had a lot of people ask about separating the Fanatec gear, but I have to sell the motion rig first. If anybody wants the rig by itself I can sell it a lot cheaper.

DOF RealityP3 motion kit with 3 commercial motors, motion dampeners, cable extensions, the seat itself, HOTAS mounts,moving parts protection cover, and the Buttkicker mount for $1,650

Hey SpeedyZoom..

I'm interested..but..i don't need the cable extensions..the seat..Hotas mounts..moving parts protection cover and the Buttkicker mount.

So..make me an offer i can't refuse..but keep in mind..i'm based in the Netherlands..and it will probably cost me a lot more for shipping and customs.

Back