Funny and cheap cars to drive in GT6

such is life in backcountry America.

such is life.
Indeed. Probably gonna leave here in a few years, actually. Might move to Hamburg to be with my girlfriend. But I digress.

Anyone else tried tuning the SRT Viper '13? That was one of my first cars in GT6. You can get it up to over 1000hp, and it handles it better than most of the other 1000hp+ street cars. And it's less than 100k cr. to purchase (before tuning parts). Very good supercar-on-a-budget.

Indeed. Probably gonna leave here in a few years, actually. Might move to Hamburg to be with my girlfriend. But I digress.

Anyone else tried tuning the SRT Viper '13? That was one of my first cars in GT6. You can get it up to over 1000hp, and it handles it better than most of the other 1000hp+ street cars. And it's less than 100k cr. to purchase (before tuning parts). Very good supercar-on-a-budget.
This, as well as the GT-R, which can also be tuned to 1,000+ HP AND it has 4WD.

But at this point, I'm sure you're all sick of seeing anything related to the GTR, sooooo...

The thread itself
Again, no. I was simply pointing out that saying the small cars will never be good for circuit racing is a joke. The 1.8 Mini is a fantastic circuit car. The 1st gen GTI is another, the Peugeot 106 Rallye is excellent as well. All small cheap cars great for circuit racing. I should say CAN be.

Last edited:
Again, no. I was simply pointing out that saying the small cars will never be good for circuit racing is a joke. The 1.8 Mini is a fantastic circuit car. The 1st gen GTI is another, the Peugeot 106 Rallye is excellent as well. All small cheap cars great for circuit racing. I should say CAN be.

I recently watched a documentary about that guy who went on a shooting spree because women ignore him

I recently watched a documentary about that guy who went on a shooting spree because women ignore him
No need for insulting people when they prove you wrong. No need to be a poor sport friend. See where it gets you in life. Good day sir.

A while ago for GT5 I was testing out the best cheap used car - and a certain Alien from Finlandland pointed me towards....
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo6 RS
Cheap as chips - pretty light weight
punchy turbocharged engine
four wheel drive

I don't enjoy 4wd cars, but this car will put in the lap times cars of the same price range will never get to. If you enjoy 4wd cars - then give the RS version a try.

(In GT5 I was finding the best used car under 20,000 credits - and the LanEvo RS was hands down the best.)

Fiat 500 F '68. Slap on some comfort hards, a half-assed tune, and go to a rainy track. Enjoy the sliding!

You can also drift it on dry tracks, but it is much harder due to the poor torque curve and the tiny wheelbase.

Fiat 500 F '68. Slap on some comfort hards, a half-assed tune, and go to a rainy track. Enjoy the sliding!

You can also drift it on dry tracks, but it is much harder due to the poor torque curve and the tiny wheelbase.
But it can wheelie

VW Beetle - I haven't tried it in GT6 yet, but in GT5 if you fitted race soft tyres it went round corners on two wheels which with cockpit view was quite entertaining.

My Golden Midget II actually holds my GT6 top speed record.

That honor belongs to MIRA

qjxm.jpg

Back