Funny GT5 Video

• Thread starter FC3S-D
  • 32 comments
I wonder if you'll be able to race against Spider Man... :lol: I didn't really find it funny, but I did find it interesting. For now, though, all we've seen are mostly race cars. There's no indication of street cars duking it out or anything. Speaking of dukes, why not a commercial with the General Lee racing around the backstreets or dirt roads of some track, when all of a sudden, 10 cars zoom down on the track, and the General Lee is flying over them all?

Oh the possibilities... no real word on gameplay or new tracks as of yet, so these small teasers are a good reminder of what's up with Vision Gran Turismo footage as we may have the next GT waiting in the wings a few years from now. I think Spider Man should be into racing since he's flying up and down NYC. Why not try out, Spidey?

The best thing about that vid is the sounds. I really hope GT5 has realistic sounds like that. That is one thing that would make the GT experience better.

Look. If we're going to keep assuming that the next GT is going to be GT4 wrapped up in a PS3 box, then maybe we shouldn't even be discussing this. Why so? If we're all going to believe the next GT is GT4's sequel, then we already know what to expect for the next installment of the long-running series that's a few years away from its 10th Anniversary. How can you be sure the next GT is going to be a revised GT4? Who's your psychic, Miss Cleo? Damn it to hell, man!

I was never really a superhero guy, let that be said. I still can't imagine Gran Turismo with well over 6 cars on track. I'm playing TOCA Race Driver 2 right now. Fewest on track- 2. Most on track- 20. If the count goes to 20 (or more), then the next GT should be awesome, at least from a racing standpoint. I'll agree. If the sounds are more realistic, then that would be something interesting as well. Only thing I'd have to imagine now is a beautiful day in Tokyo at a store or something, when all of a sudden, 20 JGTC/Super GT race cars zoom by on Aoyama-Dori at over 150 mph heading into Turn 1. I'm sure America or any other country won't be seeing a commercial like this, but I think we're still going to be seeing these teasers.

And again, it's too early to think about what the next GT will be like. Maybe at this year's Tokyo Game Show or next year's E3, we'll probably know more about this. Again, it's too early to talk about this game as many of you are. If you think the next GT is just GT4 re-badged, just don't talk about the next GT. Just don't discuss the next GT. Just don't ask credible questions. It... is... too... early.

JohnBM01
Look. If we're going to keep assuming that the next GT is going to be GT4 wrapped up in a PS3 box, then maybe we shouldn't even be discussing this. Why so? If we're all going to believe the next GT is GT4's sequel, then we already know what to expect for the next installment of the long-running series that's a few years away from its 10th Anniversary. How can you be sure the next GT is going to be a revised GT4? Who's your psychic, Miss Cleo? Damn it to hell, man!

I was never really a superhero guy, let that be said. I still can't imagine Gran Turismo with well over 6 cars on track. I'm playing TOCA Race Driver 2 right now. Fewest on track- 2. Most on track- 20. If the count goes to 20 (or more), then the next GT should be awesome, at least from a racing standpoint. I'll agree. If the sounds are more realistic, then that would be something interesting as well. Only thing I'd have to imagine now is a beautiful day in Tokyo at a store or something, when all of a sudden, 20 JGTC/Super GT race cars zoom by on Aoyama-Dori at over 150 mph heading into Turn 1. I'm sure America or any other country won't be seeing a commercial like this, but I think we're still going to be seeing these teasers.

And again, it's too early to think about what the next GT will be like. Maybe at this year's Tokyo Game Show or next year's E3, we'll probably know more about this. Again, it's too early to talk about this game as many of you are. If you think the next GT is just GT4 re-badged, just don't talk about the next GT. Just don't discuss the next GT. Just don't ask credible questions. It... is... too... early.
Well, with the massive upgrade, damage(that's me), and online, it's going to take the Gran Turismo series 2 steps farther. I say this as the GT series seems to have only changed majorly once or twice.

With the next installment, the only thing to be needed as well is AI upgrade to GTR level. But even if they are stupid, I'm still sure the 20+ cars will keep it interesting through small courses.

At 1st, after some GT4 boredom, I doubted on GT5, but to hear some comfirmations, I'm ready to slap down the price. With price, I have no doubt PS3 buyers will be dishing out $60 to $70 as its been reported with the next gen. of game, we can expect games to sore $10 to $20 in price.

vettevettevette
lol i its awesome but wat would be funnier is if the guy who spins out gets rely pissed at the kids then getting out of his car and chasing em

lol, spiderman should put the kids down, and then that rx7 comes along and hits him lol. Very cool video

NSX-R
It didn't crash, eh? Maybe that's a sign of "No damage" again.

Or maybe it didnt crash because B-spec bob has been replaced with a new model who knows what car control is!!!! Here's hoping anyway!!! :)

Back