Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,421 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, opendriver. :lol:
 
Lmao, awesome.

Also,


pedoapproves.jpg
 
Pedobear? Not awesome.

Besides, isn't she a little old for him?
 
Pedobear? Not awesome.

Besides, isn't she a little old for him?

I don't know about that, she could be somewhere around 14-15 so i think it's still within his boundries.
 
The water in Mars one gave me a small chuckle. The Pirate one was pretty funny though.

P.S. I'm so tired this morning that I keep hitting the wrong keys or hitting them in the wrong order.
 
I'm afraid it also looks a tad better than next-year's F1 cars.


And a barge devoid of barge-boards.. oh, the punny.
 
Last edited:
I don't know about that, she could be somewhere around 14-15 so i think it's still within his boundries.
Sixteen, apparently. Pedobear approved.
 
Hopefully not a repost. My friend just showed it to me.

usa_train.jpg
 
It may have been posted before, but his face is priceless with the quote.
xzibitou6.jpg


I laughed for minutes before I could finally click submit.
 
Hopefully not a repost. My friend just showed it to me.

usa_train.jpg

:lol:
Reventón;3181086
It may have been posted before, but his face is priceless with the quote.
*pic*

I laughed for minutes before I could finally click submit.
I was watching an episode in which they installed a turntable inside the car's glove compartment. Xzibit said to the kid "we know you're into audio, so we put a turntable in you glovebox so you spin while you take a spin..."
 
Last edited:
Hopefully not a repost. My friend just showed it to me.

usa_train.jpg

This one will be funny for Obama supporters, but not really to the rest of us.

Where's the picture with the steaming pile of poo next to all 4?
 
What does "mavrik" mean?

nosocialest.jpg
 
Oy... that does not bring me hope... and I ain't talking about the election.
 
I believe that's supposed to be "Maverick"
 
Good to see bigotry and prejudice are alive and well in the South since I left. :rolleyes:

I'm originally from Georgia, for those of you keeping score at home.
 
TB
Good to see bigotry and prejudice are alive and well in the South since I left. :rolleyes:
I assume you mean the flag? Nothing on their signs shows bigotry or prejudice, just a lack of spelling skills.
 
I assume you mean the flag? Nothing on their signs shows bigotry or prejudice, just a lack of spelling skills.
It's the whole package. Older, white, fist-shaking couple with an anti-black presidential candidate sign, flag, etc.

Am I reading too much into it? Probably.
 
TB
Am I reading too much into it? Probably.
Yeah, I think so. I oppose Obama for president, but I wouldn't consider myself bigoted or prejudiced.

Of course, your overall interpretation of them might not be far off.
 
The Confederate flag is anti tyrannical Lincoln-led Union, not anti black skin color. That guy seems to be a total idiot, though.
 
This one will be funny for Obama supporters, but not really to the rest of us.

Where's the picture with the steaming pile of poo next to all 4?

How about cars?

 
O:
In that case, McCain-Palin FTW
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back