Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,393 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows that the bloodiest war is the one on blood shortages...

[/Drumroll]
 
poormanacue0.jpg

Oh god, that's great.
 
At least he's prepared. :dopey:
 
just shows the damage that boxing can do, looks like he got up a little too soon
 
whoa whoa o whoa... Stop... Hammertime! :lol: (uh no pun intended)
 
att18015311xs7.jpg
 
ROFLMAO at that Colby! Just pure gold :lol:
 
:odd: I don't get it? - it's just a picture of your average Halo 3 player :sly:
 
...Brad?!:scared:
 
Brad = Duck? Because that's the user name I thought when I saw the pic.
 
I don't get it.

V1P3R said the car is prepared and I said prepared,but not repaired(The car is not fixed/repaired).
 
Well, you spelled stuff wrong that made it look like an attempt at a play on words...

I meant you "Prepared, but not repaired"

Thus confusion, considering "butt" is "ass"
 
Well, you spelled stuff wrong that made it look like an attempt at a play on words...

I meant you "Prepared, but not repaired"

Thus confusion, considering "butt" is "ass"

Sorry ,I will correct my writing errors.

serge
 
It's old meme time!

Fgs_in_my_fds.JPG


Bayeuxvtec.jpg


OrlyFATKID.JPG
 
:lol: @ the constipated emo kid
 
:lol: @ the constipated emo kid

No. It's more like, "Ohhhh. I'm so depressed. I just sat on a park bench that had went paint. Life is over."
 
http://www.stumbleupon.com/mainpics/1848026.jpg

So true....

1. Not a funny pic.

2. They're far cheaper and convenient than passing out a gazillion metal spoons at birthday parties, Chuckie Cheeses, or McDonalds.


dumbestkid-1.gif
 
Lol. Farsighted much?
 
That is truly terrifying.

Silent Hill, anyone?
 
:scared: My nightmares are a reality!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back