Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
1230918687159vk6.gif

Laughed so damn hard.

Hope these are not reposts.

funny-attack-of-santa-clones.jpg

The next step in evolution.

funny_animated_pictures_02.gif

This one not so funny, but meh. (By saying this I'm at risk of being criticized with the phrase "And the other ones were, right?")

obama_the_one.jpg

I just didnt find it funny. The 3rd one just makes me feel bad for the kid with such dumb parents.

The third one is funny only if you watch it. If you are the kid, it's completely different :lol:
But think: even the parents thought of it as funny! Otherwise, why would have them uploaded it? 💡

I'm wondering if it's a training video, or video of a training session at least. The bad guy's sleeves seem to be awfully thick. You know, like those protective suits the "bad guys" wear for dog training?

Dog FTW, anyway!

I'm wondering if it's a training video, or video of a training session at least. The bad guy's sleeves seem to be awfully thick. You know, like those protective suits the "bad guys" wear for dog training?

Dog FTW, anyway!

It's a training/demonstration video. Impressive, although the conditions are close to ideal.

Very, That's what it should've said drive your lincolns.

There was one with just xzibits face that read that said ' Yo dawg I heard you like running people over so we put flat screen tvs under your car so people can get run over and watch tv.'
Thats the lines it was following, cant remember exactly or find the image...

Dog FTW, anyway!
I was thinking that too or it could be an obese man attempting to rob a bank to pay for liposuction??

there was one with just xzibits face that read that said ' yo dawg i heard you like running people over so we put flat screen tvs under your car so people can get run over and watch tv.'
thats the lines it was following, cant remember exactly or find the image...

i was thinking that too or it could be an obese man attempting to rob a bank to pay for liposuction??

lol!!

Dog FTW, anyway!
Yeah....the Dog was Great, but it was obvious from the get-go that it had to be some sort of training video. Real cops, at least here in the U.S., would be running alright....only the other way!

LOL

Care to back that statement up with something more than "LOL"?

Seeing that he's from South Texas, he should have known that Texas cops are prob the most badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back