Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, why would a thread get locked because of cats? Are cats against the AUP?

oh-hai-pass-me-teh-towel.jpg

533267369_21815683be.jpg

Please tell me that was a joke right!
that top one was posted on the same page

hypocrite: I think it is pointless when people say, 'repost' or 'old'. So yeh it should be against the thread rules.👍

OR you could simply not point out every repost you spot, hmm?
Beautiful! 👍

It takes a very sad person to point out every single repost in a 4,000+ post thread. If you are that miserable, then please keep your "repost comments" to yourself because you are not going to receive a prize, merits, condecorations, nor rep points for such waste posts like those.

If a member is spotted posting a numerous number of posts, then I'm sure a member of the staff will take care of that. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures and if you don't, let others enjoy them. This is a fresh new thread and the last thing it needs, is someone trying to get an award or something.

:)

Yeah, I'm thinking this is the way to go.

ok, im stupid, i know :guilty:. I'll try my best to keep my mouth shut when a repost comes along. I gave up around page 50. To many pictures and i think that i may have even been in the original funny pic thread anyway.

I love the cat pictures, they make my day :D

Roo
The other thread didn't go down the drain. It was locked because the bigger the thread, the more strain on the server.

Actually Duke said it only gets problematic after about 10,000 replies. I locked it because there were some rules that needed to be clearly defined, and many of the posts were discussing whether or not x picture was okay to post.

btw I just had an idea, that I feel many will like!

Here you go:

Funny Cat Thread
This means no more cat pictures in this thread.

Tired of getting stuck in slow-moving traffic? Want to have your own lane on the highway? Simple. Tie these balloons to the rear of your car, belt it down the F3 (or any other road you wish to drive fast) and watch other car drivers freak out and simply get out of your way! When you get stopped by the police, tell them you thought they were real!

balloonsuv2.jpg

That looks pretty safe.... awesome advertising. It's only about 5 years old, though.

I was going to post that :lol:, my dad had got it in an email.
Good thing you didn't because that's a repost. :P

Sorry Matt I won't link to the original post. And I'm not complaining about the repost. :D

Newton's 3rd law, apparently thought there would be no REaction.

See, kids, that's what happens when you skip school. You die. Or at least your genes die.

Newton's 3rd law, apparently thought there would be no REaction.

See, kids, that's what happens when you skip school. You die. Or at least your genes die.

Well, on top of that, it looks like it mis fired.

Still, what a knob. I only hold the roman candles with my hand. That way I can still have kids :dopey:

^ that was cool :)

I know Dilbert isn't usually that funny but this one is so appropriate for my work it's scary...

dilbert2007261870726mp5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back