Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,392 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That can't be real
 
I don't understand why the face is funny.
 
It's not, its a " When you see it, You'll excrete bricks." sort of picture.
 
What he said^.

You're supposed to look closely at the picture to see what's funny when all of a sudden you notice a black guy hiding. I fail apparently. :indiff:
 
Billy Dee Williams got THE BES' CURL.
 
Trying to find inspiration for Turbo Lag's nOOb 4 evar tar and I found this. Hope it's not a repost or old.

20060823.jpg
 
I hate Ipods in general but I would buy that in a heartbeat
 
I think the blade pulses with the music to make for melodic stabbings.
 
I think the blade pulses with the music to make for melodic stabbings.

I can already see the headlines;

MURDER IN C#
 
I have that knife, too. Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T.
 
Hay! Look! Apple caters to EMOs too! :lol: j/k
 
Each way? Hmm... I'm gonna have to make a bigger list. :dopey:

MILF5.jpg
 
And not a joke either! The marketeers are either very unaware, or very brilliant. In the case of the former, I hope they search the series of tubes and find out what if there's anything else sounding similar. :O:lol:
 
Spirit Airlines is based right here in Ft. Lauderdale, lol. They mostly go to the Caribbean too.
 
Might be a repost. :dopey:

:lol:

emo.jpg
 
Hope this isn't a repost either... credit to CAG

**Lang warning**

removed by mod
 
Hope this isn't a repost either... credit to CAG

**Lang warning**
They were not suitable for posting here, language warning or not.
 
 
6f970f98e466b2e92e2fca6qz8.jpg

If this is real, then that really sucks.. but it sounds too farfetch'd

1196483275747gq5.jpg


stupidestcouponvt2.png


ucdfb726d1eimbuddypy9.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back