Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,430 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on the bus I got off of to go to CCOC this morning... it made me laugh.
lolbus.jpg


Then saw this about 15 minutes ago while waiting at a stoplight on my way home. It was on a Lexus IS 350:
zomglolplate.jpg
 
We used to do that all the time to our schoolbuses. LOLBUS.
 
smackdown.gif

owned :D
 


ahahaha
 
spadcitroenc5.jpg

spad1seriescabrio.jpg
 
He should be holding the can upside down if he wants to freeze his pit hair.
 
viper, your posts have been lacking funny.
 
That's not that funny. Just buy a can of air for cleaning electronics and use that.
 
This is pretty messed up, but it's another internet ownage thread.
pwnedgi4.jpg
 
I dunno, people are ok with making themselves flammable...?

coolest gadgets
Each bottle consists of flammable ethanol and a myriad of other compounds that offer instant relief from the heat. All you need to do is spray it on your clothes and you’ll feel as if you’ve stepped into Winter Wonderland.
 
This is pretty messed up, but it's another internet ownage thread.

:lol: This is why you never talk about things on the internet that you are keeping as a secret from someone you know.
 
:lol:

that is one big ownage..
 
I didn't have my camera with me when I saw it, but in Fort Myers Beach, FL there is a street called Lovers Lane with a dead end under it. :lol:
 
Hah, I've seen that sign before, it's near the UGA Campus in Athens, Georgia (30-45 mins from my house)

From,
Chris.
 


 
:lol: @ the last 2 posts. 👍
 
I found this somewhat funny.

comicspa1.png


From,
Chris.
 
I found this somewhat funny.

comicspa1.png


From,
Chris.
Ctrl + Alt + Del is funnier than Cyanide & Happiness, and I share most peoples' sentiments when it comes to Ctrl + Alt + Del: it's not funny (though I have to admit, I like the Idiots In Space story arc ...).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back