Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,438 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
2428594983_fe30642b19_o.jpg
 
Am I missing something? Ubuntu is free and Windows isn't.
 
Honestly, I don't really see what's so funny about that one. It's slightly stupid and is Face-Palm, but I don't really see the humor. It's actually an Epic Phail.

Peer pressure much?
 
vigilantes-break-the-law-but-do-the-public-a-favor-every-time.png
 
Stewardesses are qualified news reporters.
 
Huge image we've just seen, so obviously we all need to see it again if only to scroll past it to see a single line of text.

I love bacon, my girlfriend just about fell off the couch she read that :lol:
 
2456293041_9dd8384536.jpg


From GTA

You guys must think I hate apple, right?

Us Mac users don't care what you think. We have a superiority complex and feel sorry for PC owners. ;)
 
matureax0.png
 
It would be funny to turn down a 16 year old who wanted to buy it. :dopey:
 
bed covering in that pic is very funny.thatswhy I posted it here
 
bed covering in that pic is very funny.thatswhy I posted it here

Bed covering = Cat on top of other cats? Funny? Yes. Belong in Funny Cat Thread? Yes.
 
bravo 👍
 
Us Mac users don't care what you think. We have a superiority complex and feel sorry for PC owners. ;)

Suddenly, you have become a very good friend...
 


hey at least you can freely exchange reading material when you have the Browns at the door.








 
:lol: I wish I know how to write this when I was a kid
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back