Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,419 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
magnifying-glass.gif


?
 
Well if you'd like a go, it's a safety-edited copy of yesterday's www.explosm.com, that seems to have shrunk inexplicably in the wash.

explosm1.jpg
 
Or respond to some of those Viagra emails you get. 👍

EDIT: Actually, lets not continue this conversation... :ouch:
 
Viagra makes my nose bleed...
 
Viagra makes my nose bleed...
I think you're doing it wrong.


Aaargh. No. Sends warning to self. Someone post a funny picture....
 
Some more timed pics.
1206045204953.jpg

1206045696046.jpg

1206045725583.jpg

tennis-1.jpg
 
One of my friends did something similar for our year 11 Photography class a few years ago.

Egad___with_exclamations___by_TheDarb.jpg

That's more beautiful than funny, I loved that picture :cheers:
 
rabbit's commit suicide attempts

Copyrighted material
 
Aww... damn it... it's one massive pic. :grumpy:👎

Was gonna post my favs.
 
Those are some very imaginative suicides. Nice stuff.👍
 
That was almost a 1 mb bloody picture.

Anyway, some of those were great. Tickle the guys armpit with a 500kg weight or something.
 
The only one I laughed at was kicking the alien in the junk, but most all of them were pretty good. :lol:
 
Some are great, but aren't these part of a book? I remember seeing it once at a friend's place... The publisher actually complained about exactly these online scans.
 
Good catch. In that event... *edits*
 
"Copyrighted material" is funnier than my posted pic.
dont you find any better reason to delete it?
 
"Copyrighted material" is funnier than my posted pic.
dont you find any better reason to delete it?

What, a better reason than "Having GTPlanet shut down because a user chose to post copyrighted material previously subject to several Cease and Desist orders"?
 
what if metar havent warned you about that?
and do you know how many copyrighted materials are posted in gtplanet without any permission? unless someone warn you about that you think they are legit.

anyway have fun
 
what if metar havent warned you about that?
and do you know how many copyrighted materials are posted in gtplanet without any permission? unless someone warn you about that you think they are legit.

But any that are found to be copyrighted are removed. As you saw.
 
what if metar havent warned you about that?

Then I wouldn't have known. Handily, being part of a flexible moderating team, as the information arose that Bunny Suicides has been punted around the web without the permission of its creator - scanned from his books - I could change how I would respond to it.

New information = new action. Yay for science.


and do you know how many copyrighted materials are posted in gtplanet without any permission?

Six? Is it six? I bet it's six.

unless someone warn you about that you think they are legit.

See part one of this response.

anyway have fun

Oh I will.
 
I'm not against what have done to my post.
IMO believing that one rabbit picture can shut down the whole forum is a delusion.
I didint know that picture belongs to a book. It's one of the billion funny picture on the internet. sorry

and famine:
as a moderator you dont act like a moderator.
dont act like a clown. I dont have to read your flippant posts
 
Part part of the AUP states: Thou shalt not post copyrighted materials. And yes, guess what almost-happened to YouTube? It was almost shut down when the lawsuits came - it was actually going to be shut down had they not settled it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back