Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Pecan! has nothing on Stephen Colbert's flavor. His is actually my favorite from the company.

Silly fool of a brother. I never hear you pronounce it puh-cawn. Though for reference, I pronounce it peh-can.

2973843808_d317cbc1b7.jpg

Danny Choo!! lol (for those who have heard about him :))

Mathdude. An odd character, although I've never met him.

Not from the Gumball, he's weird enough to do that on a normal basis. He doesn't drive with it often though (poor visibility, even with the spherical lenses replaced with welding shield).

Just remembered I was going to post this shot yesterday. I saved the URL, but forgot to paste it in here:

2905164875_20f884afd8_b.jpg

Last edited:
That clone trooper one, if you look at the wing mirror at a certain way it looks like the clone trooper has his arm resting on the door.

Lol at the rattatatatata one.

Seriously. What is it that's so hard to comprehend?

We. Are. Not. 4chan. We just aren't. I mean, we have an Acceptable Use Policy for a start.

Yet despite numerous warnings what would happen to this thread if it was abused in such a manner and the people who insist on abusing it, there's a core that just won't listen and simply must post unsuitable images for some reason known only to themselves.

Well, you got your wish. Congratulations.

Seriously. What is it that's so hard to comprehend?

We. Are. Not. 4chan. We just aren't. I mean, we have an Acceptable Use Policy for a start.

Yet despite numerous warnings what would happen to this thread if it was abused in such a manner and the people who insist on abusing it, there's a core that just won't listen and simply must post unsuitable images for some reason known only to themselves.

Well, you got your wish. Congratulations.

Yes, I think closing this thread is the right action at this point. The staff have simply had to repeat themselves too many times with reminders that this thread is subject to the same rules that the rest of the Planet is. It is clear that language and content that is filtered in text should not be posted in images. And how many times have we repeated the NO SEXUAL CONTENT rule? It's practically a chant by now.

And the truly disappointing thing is that, as always, a few repeat abusers have ruined something good for the rest of us, who can manage to follow a few simple guidelines. You know who you are. We're tired of your "I'll post this and see how long I get away with it" attitude.

There is a clear Acceptable Use Policy here at GTP. If you can't deal with that, and you feel the fascist censors hamper your artistic image-linking performance, then go somewhere that has no rules.

Perhaps in a while we will open a new version of this thread. But it may be a while, and unless you people police it yourselves, it won't last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back