Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good^.....I'm gonna right that down right now....

*clicks pen/takes out mini notebook out of no where*

53.jpg

thehelli.png

Some may find it funny, I find it shocking. Seriously, the smartest (or at least child friendly) thing to do would have been to redirect me to Dodge Viper! :banghead:

Last edited:
One of the reasons I hate japanese culture so much...

Some may find it funny, I find it shocking. Seriously, the smartest (or at least child friendly) thing to do would have been to redirect me to Dodge Viper! :banghead:

Something as trivial as that makes you hate an entire culture? Don't step outside your comfort zone, now. You may not like (or just hate) what you see.

You typed in Viper GTS and got Viper GTS. I don't see the issue. Wiki is not google.

Nope, tried. Doesn't work. :(

Put it in this way:

You are scared of an animal that's normally smaller than your hand (unless you live in Australia or something). Next time you see one, remember; YOU are the big thing.

Put it in this way:

You are scared of an animal that's normally smaller than your hand (unless you live in Australia or something). Next time you see one, remember; YOU are the big thing.

So I shouldn't be afraid of a midget with a shotgun aiming at me? :odd:

Put it in this way:

That's why they call it a phobia. Believe me, I wish I couls stop it. I've actually broken furniture, while flipping through a magazine. Came across a picture of a spider and freaked out, scrambled backwards over the chair and in the process, broke it.

When suprised by a spider, my body and fear react before my brain can process it. When seeing a spider, from a distance, I can control my reaction.

Almost set the airbag off in my wifes truck after one crawled out of a vent onto the dash board.

OK, enough about my irrational phobias. Bring on the funny.

Seriously guys - give the spiders a rest. They're not funny, and many of us aren't as crazy about them as you are - especially not when each one has been posted about a half dozen times on this site.

Put it in this way:

That would seem logical except that, in the animal kingdom, many animals smaller than us have this little thing called venom which posses the ability to kill us in even the smallest of doses.

So, with that defense mechanism being active, it's the small things we should fear, not the big ones.

Put it in this way:

Here's a hint: irrational fears are (wait for it)... irrational.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back