Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god, it's just a way for people to get a kick out of indirectly raping children.

Truly disturbing...and now for something completely different...

100uhe.jpg

Yeah, you're right. The shaped outlet looks to have more area than the inlet. That just won't work. Also, why does the inlet have to be so long? :scared:

I reckon the, er, 'device' would fall out anyway when the excrement came out anyway. There is nothing to hold it there, they really should have designed it with a beaded section.

We all should really try that. Ok, everyone smash your face on your keyboard and post what you have. Hopefully we can keep it up until the thread gets closed.

We all should really try that. Ok, everyone smash your face on your keyboard and post what you have. Hopefully we can keep it up until the thread gets closed.
Um... no.

Weird that I hit the period 4 times, huh?

OH MY GOD, I think I actually know the Awesome Face Girl...

l7b31074f59694d4f98811d.jpg

Linking to images that change, so may have AUP unfriendly language in them, is a really bad idea

keep refreshing the page to see a new pic

Last edited by a moderator:
That was such a waste of time.

I disagree, there was plenty of gold in there, I had a chuckle at heaps of them 👍 The easiest way to see them is to right-click on the picture itself and select "View Image" then simply F5 your way through...it's good for a laugh 👍

Plenty of gold indeed. I should post a few of them later. Of course, only the absolutely necessary ones.

Scenesters are pretending to be bi-curious, because it's currently hip to pretend to be bi-curious.

where those the same pictures I used on the that one thread that has been close? the thread is inapropiate, but they say just refresh the page for a new pic. that thread. did you get those pics from my post?well. did ya?!! :irked:
I know, those pics are alright. its okaay pj-ffl :D

General rule of thumb: If a begger can make a clever sign, he isn't hungry enough.

Third one might be a repost, but I'm not too worried about it.

0688-camouflage.jpg

0671-busted.jpg

0614-bottledwater_1.jpg

0621-boxlids.jpg

0628-bravery.jpg

0715-carcrashes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back