Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
vVhHaelvZ.jpg

*laugh*.. 5 minutes later still laughing :lol: Great 👍

But it's not a "gas guage". It's sending information about fuel level to the gas gauge. Hence the part name.

[/buzzkill]

are you being sarcastic again? if not, pokemon is a show from the late 90's to persent about animal and thing like creatures with special powers which can be caught using a highly advanced sherical object called a poke ball and the pokemon are used as pets or for battling. and its about kids who get to travel the world without parents. all fictional

Pokemon is the japanese short form of 'pocket monsters' wherein characters use specially trained creatures to battle another character's specially trained creatures.

Essentially, it's dog-fighting for kids.

Pokemon is the japanese short form of 'pocket monsters' wherein characters use specially trained creatures to battle another character's specially trained creatures.

Essentially, it's dog-fighting for kids.
Then they use" Stones" to evolve the pokemon
Edit: Thank you Speedy :cheers:

Last edited:
Despite over killing the topic, I'm going to say that Speedy Samurai made it funnier in the process.

Yeah it's funny I admit but goddamnit There are about 3 people in this country who wear monocles :lol:

Someone want to make a graph of how many times people intentionally mis-spell Pokemon to try and seem less knowledgeable on the subject?

Nope, I did it intentionally yes, but only because thats what my parents called it. :lol: I still remember a good number of them, but it's been 9 or so years. I still have all my cards in a binder in my closet.

What? Thats a fuel level sender not a "gas guage", It doesn't give you a readout it (like a gauge) it is a fuel level sensor/sender.

*edit: oop, didn't notice Duke said this already, oh and after a re-read of my I don't mean to sound so harsh. :)

Hey, does anybody remember where that poster with the ratted-out tan Rabbit/Golf is, that says "VW CREW - This is why we can't have nice things" was posted? I have a friend that needs to see that, and I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Hey, does anybody remember where that poster with the ratted-out tan Rabbit/Golf is, that says "VW CREW - This is why we can't have nice things" was posted? I have a friend that needs to see that, and I can't seem to find it. Thanks.
It used to reside here in this post, but it looks like despair.com must remove their old images periodically.

Azuremen could possibly have it in a Photobucket or similar account.

Yay Kentucky!!!

3554928514_f92e538156.jpg

And yes, this is real.
http://www.openrangesports.com/shotgun/

EDIT:

And this one is either simple childlike genius, which means I get to laugh at the too smart for their own good Mars Rover team, or it is just charmingly funny that a 7-year-old cared enough to submit an idea via pencil drawing.

julians-idea.png

Last edited:
And this one is either simple childlike genius, which means I get to laugh at the too smart for their own good Mars Rover team, or it is just charmingly funny that a 7-year-old cared enough to submit an idea via pencil drawing.

julians-idea.png

Quick synopsis of the situation, please?

Clearly the kind of people who haven't ever worked in retail. I'd do a number on someone who did that on my shift.
Then the wait staff should have at least acknowledged them in less than 30 minutes. I don't see a problem with that. I'll be very patient in a busy restaurant, as long as you talk to me and tell me you'll get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back