Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Socially-Awkward-Penguin-Rev-your-car-enthusiastically-at-traffic-lights-Stall.jpg

and this:
1245954907384.jpg

Every one of those saying left hand from face / uncross legs I have been caught by :ill: (That's the 2nd time this week :lol:)

Weren't they supposed to make a curve somewhere? And not ending on her hairline? And be made of hair?

Hmmm... I need to get me one of those Bumblebees... Hmmm...

Nice ad by BMW, by the way :lol: 👍 Paired with TwistedNav's joke, it's pure gold 👍

tl;dr :indiff:

I'm almost sure, however, that something funny lies in there. I can't be bothered to read it, though :lol:

Reventón;3443624
I thought it was pretty nifty. :P
2r2aeiw.jpg

So the lesson of the picture is Don't bring your BMW to an English dentist?

:lol: Spot on. It was a BMW driver who caused me to need a new windscreen and front badge. :yuck:

Don't get me started. As a cyclist and motorcyclist I get my fill of dicks in beemers every day. The sad thing is I really like the cars, and their bikes are bullet-proof. Losing their pipes and slippers image too - S1000RR :drool:

Moglet, that's terrible - hope you didn't have pay for the replacements yourself. Seeing lots of 500s on the streets of London and they've got to be my favourite 'small' car 👍

I do believe that's from an old National Lampoon that I used to have lying around many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back