Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loris_tickled.gif

I'd love to see that :)

so, post'em or it never happened!
I said saw, not saved. And it was a video I believe. It was a long time ago, but I remember the resemblance was pretty good. Maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was a Loris.

Cower before Famine, Namer of the Prosimians!

Hi there, this is my first post on a thread like this. Sorry if there are reposts, I've tried to read all five Funny Pic Threads.

ilovebowl.jpg

My take on Obama "Hope" poster:
obamamonochrome.jpg

I've been reading the last pages, and all I have to say is that these "repost" accusations are some of the most stupid things I have ever read, especially when they refer to previous threads about the image in question. I will say nobody has the obligation to read through five threads (hundreds of pages combined) just to avoid a stupid comment regarding the image they post.

I've been reading the last pages, and all I have to say is that these "repost" accusations are some of the most stupid things I have ever read, especially when they refer to previous threads about the image in question. I will say nobody has the obligation to read through five threads (hundreds of pages combined) just to avoid a stupid comment regarding the image they post.

While I'll agree for the most part, there a bit of internet etiquette; meaning that if there have been 5 threads and 'hundreds of pages' made of these funny pics, it's more than likely that pics that are older than the internet have been posted at least a dozen times.

3b942047d3ce5065f361a51ecc5c7512854ba302_m.jpg

360ecaf16d809c65160855a84b771970b6ba06b5_m.png

6f3a664520e4273b8ee3b1cdeb1c85210db8ae60_m.jpg

I ran across a couple that I found humorous.

The whiskey soup one may be awesome though.

Why does Saint Peter look like George Carlin?

fundies.jpg

fundies2.jpg

religionhur.jpg

One of the reasons my once over-exuberant faith has been re-sized and re-checked.

Yes I'm sure this is a repost but I still love it :)

comic.jpg

I pray that never happens...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back