Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,948 views
I don't see anything strange.....
Just 4 normal altar boys doing a good job.....
/sarcasm
 
Last edited:
Were did my 4 types of wives picture go?
 
Were did my 4 types of wives picture go?

If you paid attention to the 3rd frame, you should have noted the depiction of a naked woman on it. And that's against the AUP.
 
Can the mods rename the thread to reflect the fact that there is to be no sexual content posted? I swear.. if there's one rule this thread needs. Its that. -.-

ts-facepalm-(n1295598025904)-(n1303188898688).png
 
If I remember correctly it was a cartoon woman in the background looking mad at her Husband whilst he was questing and she had her hands crossed over her chest & was showing bush, isnt bush cosidered a garment thus rendering her clothed?
 
Bush = Pubic hair = Part of the body = Still naked

Simple. Next time try not to make the same mistake.
 
isnt bush cosidered a garment
Then... But... How could you possibly make that conclusion? Even 70's bush wasn't thick enough to be mistaken for clothes.

Also, what difference does it make if it's a cartoon or not? I thought the staff had made it abundantly clear on numerous occasions that images like that won't fly. Continued posts of this nature will see this thread locked permanently as it's simply not worth the time to police it if people won't think for themselves if something is appropriate or not.

One last time.
The rules laid out are quite simple:
No swearing.
No sex.
No complaining.​
 
Bush = undergarment - Nuff said
 
TB
Then... But... How could you possibly make that conclusion? Even 70's bush wasn't thick enough to be mistaken for clothes.

Also, what difference does it make if it's a cartoon or not? I thought the staff had made it abundantly clear on numerous occasions that images like that won't fly. Continued posts of this nature will see this thread locked permanently as it's simply not worth the time to police it if people won't think for themselves if something is appropriate or not.

One last time.
The rules laid out are quite simple:
No swearing.
No sex.
No complaining.​

I completely believe you should put that in the thread title.
 
No, Obviously not, Still doesnt change my view that Bush = clothing
 
There, that should fix things. Now, I'll lurk in this thread until the flames die down.
 
Guys arent those trool dads becoming a bit old by now?! ;)

No, Obviously not, Still doesnt change my view that Bush = clothing

A bush is not clothing man! Come on! Can you send me the pic?
 
Guys arent those trool dads becoming a bit old by now?! ;)



A bush is not clothing man! Come on! Can you send me the pic?

LOL, Cant remember where i pulled it from, it was a crappy toon anyway's
 
LOL, Cant remember where i pulled it from, it was a crappy toon anyway's

I see! Why did you post it then?! Besides beeing in the limit (or over) of the AUP...

Your a nice guy and all, but come on man, i know your smarter than that! You already know how things work around here:)👍!
 
Oh gawd

Hadn't laughed this hard in a long time. :lol:

memes-untitled27.jpg
 
I see! Why did you post it then?! Besides beeing in the limit (or over) of the AUP...

Your a nice guy and all, but come on man, i know your smarter than that! You already know how things work around here:)👍!

all good bro
 
248863_611326210449_23801114_32999093_1656141_n%20(1).jpg
 
Heheh, I'm surprised I don't see any more of those sad wife/internet husband pics around the net. They seem highly exploitable. That one's great.
 
LOL, Cant remember where i pulled it from, it was a crappy toon anyway's

I see! Why did you post it then?! Besides beeing in the limit (or over) of the AUP...

Your a nice guy and all, but come on man, i know your smarter than that! You already know how things work around here:)👍!

When Horde tells you you're doing it wrong you know you've been stupid!
 
goodguy.png
 
Back