Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,856 views
10505552_810070772337308_4614618679236172699_n.jpg

So what is that TBH?
 
@Leicht That would be an alternator.
 
I wonder if there's a creepypasta of that toy.
 
Always coming from take me down
Always coming from forbid me up
Always coming from walk forwards and join me
Always coming from undo me smile
Always coming from keep the truth and care for me
Never going to give you up
Never going to let you down
Never going to run around and des-

GOD
DAMMIT.


You will eventually, in order of appearence:
b15.jpg

divide-by-zero.jpg

divide-by-zero.jpg
rrod.jpg
 
Last edited:
I saw this yesterday while looking around the NHRA pits. I found this funny- not sure if everyone else will, but I did. View attachment 181689 .

Thank god for that Jonas Salk. Helped everyone get over that polio addiction...
 
Back