Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,645 views
And that makes it funny because...?
I think they are like the team that spend a lot of money on players, and still do not get a good result in the season
 
h63420942
 
Don't hate on Fox News, it's often the most entertaining thing I have to watch.
 
There is that one show on the FOX news channel that has Steve Doocey, Generic Blond, and The Other Guy That Isn't Steve Doocey.
 
Todays date, 8-8
Cowboys season record last year, 8 wins, 8 losses
And in the last 10 years they have a record of 80-80 (or something like that), which equates to 8-8, which is literally average for 10 years.
 
And that makes it funny because...?
At no point did I say it was or was not funny. I'm also not complaining that someone found it funny enough to post in the funny pics thread.
 
Back