Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,573 views
Well I was cleaning out my cabinets to see what clothes fitted me an I found this on my old Top Gear shirt.


image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Old picture (almost ten years, actually) but a new spelling of cabinet. (Now corrected) :)
 
Last edited:
Nice one.

Hey @MHPALA there is a good Pastor has arrived photo for you at the next GP which happens to be Spa :lol:

Dammit! I was exactly going to use that (from 24 Hrs of Spa), but I was going to use a higher exposed version.
 
In that case, if anyone is interested, I have two mostly housebroken little guys that will be left on the South side of I-94, just past mile marker 331.
For the love of Pete, of course I'm joking.
 
TB
In that case, if anyone is interested, I have two mostly housebroken little guys that will be left on the South side of I-94, just past mile marker 331.
For the love of Pete, of course I'm joking.

Are they good at small chores? Cause that's a real make it or break it*


*I kid I wouldn't put my kid out either...but really how much - Sarcasm
 
:lol: :lol: Those two are awesome.
 
Back