Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,777 views
tumblr_n7mi50PO951suuexzo8_r1_1280.jpg

I'd like to read Lassie gets even, probably from being misunderstood all those years and about that Little Timmy didn't fell down the well, but Lassie pushed him. :lol:
 
Last edited:
As a german, I can assure you that we never say these words.

For Lover we use "Liebhaber" and for car insurance we you "Autoversicherung" or "Haftpflichtversicherung"

Sorry to be the Buzz Killington here :lol:
I figured they were exaggerated.
 
You know how Suneo/Sneech from Doraemon can easily freak out over the smallest things in life?
paakingu.png

(Yes, there WAS a tsunami inbound when that screenshot was taken. Placed an overlay over the original warning because people would understand it better that way)

Just to let you know, Doraemon is FULL of meme-worthy moments...
...just like that one above.
I want to see more of these Suneo Freakout pics further down the line.
I'll probably do more variations myself, like how Rage-Racer is churning out those Yatsenyuk pics.
 
TB
No, no I don't.
I'm certainly lost on that one.
Well, here's the basics:
  1. Take this picture:
    Suneo_scared_2.JPG
  2. Replace that map of Japan with whatever you want Suneo to freak out over, as long as it complies with the AUP.
  3. Let everyone on this thread admire the result.
I'd really like to see your take on this.
 
Back