Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,242 views
N8rnZzt.jpg

I don't get it.


It looks so innocent with the smiley face. :lol:
 
I just spent way too long looking for changes to the picture rather than the fact it was spoiler tagged.
 
Don't even know why Fresh Deck sent me this. :odd:
image.jpg

*Edit* Hey look, they realized it was a mistake they did there, so as an apology they are giving out a free 25,000 chips code. #SorryNotSorry
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't even know why that's funny
 
I don't even know why that's funny
[ERROR 769: SENSE NOT FOUND]
Not funny at all, just random. However, I do approve of your musical taste, good sir! 👍
... Hey, that belongs in the screenshot thread. Even though it isn't funny.
Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

If you don't find something funny, you don't need to make a comment about it. Just move on.
 
I'm probably going to sound douchey here, but...if ^that did happen, I'd imagine bulldogs wearing England jerseys or UniLAD-approved clothing.

11159546_10155539842225193_114703124857300592_n.png
 
Back