Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,676 views
"Dude like...where's the reset button?" - A BMW driver


:lol:
 
IMG_20150811_124517.jpg
 
Am I the only one who thinks that looks 'shopped?
 
TB
Am I the only one who thinks that looks 'shopped?
I don't think it is 'shopped, when you look at the full size version on desktop you can see the reflection of the curb on the car.
 
I don't think it is 'shopped, when you look at the full size version on desktop you can see the reflection of the curb on the car.

The head is defiantly shopped.
 
Why is "arbic" misspelled on the top line.
 
With the exception of Lego and B&O, what else is there in Denmark? :confused:

Not much. I can only think of Zenvo, but they seem to have a habit of catching fire.
 
TB
Just the middle two for me, thanks.
I use the top left every time I drive but I'm not that bothered about it.
 
I use the top left every time I drive but I'm not that bothered about it.
I've never owned a vehicle with a boost gauge and only driven a handfull at my first job so I realky couldn't care less about them. :lol:
 
Back