Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,601 views
15%2B-%2B1

a40e9467-83fa-4503-b3dd-a02c05610282


3058.funny_2D00_facebook.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg
 
Last edited:
That is awesome halloween prop. People should do more stuff like that.
 
Or people should just not do anything seeing as Halloween is a stupid holiday that should just be ignored.
Free candy and hot adolescent girls running around in skimpy costumes will never be ignored by me, ever.

That is, until I'm no longer in their age group.
 
Or people should just not do anything seeing as Halloween is a stupid holiday that should just be ignored.

^guys it's just Jimlaad's act for his Old man buzzkillington the 3rd costume. He's just using us as a test group.
When you see it... :lol:

Yeah Domino's pizza...or more importantly dominos falling over

in the great immortal words of Jimlaad "a stupid joke that should just be ignored" :mad:


nah I can't lie, I laughed like a little kid.
 
Or people should just not do anything seeing as Halloween is a stupid holiday that should just be ignored.
I agree today, but when I was a kid it was the greatest thing in the world.
 
...it would be almost like having your wife on the passenger seat during a trip.
Not me. A normal exchange goes something like this:

Me (driving): Where do we go now?
Her: I don't know
Me: But you have the map
Her: Oh, right. *pause* Turn right back there.
 
Not me. A normal exchange goes something like this:

Me (driving): Where do we go now?
Her: I don't know
Me: But you have the map
Her: Oh, right. *pause* Turn right back there.
Better than my mum driving and me giving directions.

Me: Turn right here.
*goes straight past the turn*
Her: Where do I turn right?
 
Anybody else notice they all have different maps?:confused:
 
Anybody else notice they all have different maps?:confused:
They've clearly made an electronic directions for the route to the destination.

Now, if someone created a map that changes what direction it gives at one time, as the car moves from one intersection to another...
 
Back