Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,584 views
Right, Paris is not near Calais, London is nowhere near Dover, Geneva is not in France, and pretty much everything on the map is wrong. Whoever made this knows nothing about geography.
 
f3d47e12-jimmy-s-room.gif
giphy.gif




1FY0H4Q.jpg
 
You're all missing the point. Europe should change most of it's major cities to suit the map.
 
I've got to say London really has some nice beaches, so does Madrid :lol: That map is a disgrace :lol::lol:
 
Ha,
 

Attachments

  • 635895147242643975.jpg
    635895147242643975.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 99
I'm guessing Poo was originally not meant to be there but instead a word inappropriate to the OP? Just feels out of place but at the same time, don't know if that was just the owners way of expressing the word? or am I over-complicating this?
 
I'm guessing Poo was originally not meant to be there but instead a word inappropriate to the OP? Just feels out of place but at the same time, don't know if that was just the owners way of expressing the word? or am I over-complicating this?

Well I can't blame him for mixing up words, I guess I would do too with an axe stuck in my head.
Time to chop down some pees, now where did I leave my axe.
 
I'm guessing Poo was originally not meant to be there but instead a word inappropriate to the OP? Just feels out of place but at the same time, don't know if that was just the owners way of expressing the word? or am I over-complicating this?
You're overcomplicating it. He's censored the word but still kept the meaning. We all know what it says really, but it allows us to see the image in the thread without it being deleted.
 
Where can you get a couple pieces of chicken and some veggies for a buck-ninety-nine???
 
Holy hell those are brilliant. The guy is brilliant too.
 
Back