Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,719 views
H3TojM3.jpg
 
Most of that map is alarmingly accurate except that I don't believe I was un-alived either time I've been to the Murder Mountains.
 
TB
Most of that map is alarmingly accurate except that I don't believe I was un-alived either time I've been to the Murder Mountains.

I don't remember being un-alived the four years I lived there. Interesting. But I guess it's nice to know that I live in the mystery belt now.
 
Kansas City seems to be a soup can.
 
Apparently I live at the intersection of hot soup, snow, and hurricanes, which sounds about right.
 
Headfirst
Stunt Jump Failed
Sideways, then fell.
Walked through the door out to the podium
Headfirst doesn't explain why the legs are on different sides.
 
More likely he kicked his back legs and they went through the fence.
 
:confused: I feel like I'm stuck in the Matrix
 
Back