Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,597 views
3. Extract confession
4. PROFIT.
You would make a fine addition to the inquisition. :)


Welcome. Now let us tear down heresy wherever it may be.
 
apLDbDp_460s.jpg

This actually made me laugh! Albeit a kind of nervous laugh.
 
Gone with the wind 2. The pizza slice.
 
@Dennisch Careful... I got banned for posting cartoon porn once. And it didn't even feature bestiality. :p
 
I bet that was radical feminists.


Liberal feminists I can agree with on a lot of things but radical feminists are just nuts.

I'm sure there must be a thread for discussing feminists and femanazis.
 
I'm sure there must be a thread for discussing feminists and femanazis.
Yes there is. I just made a quick comment. I have no interest in an argument right now.
 
Back