Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,723 views
Funny because 'Merica. ;)

Cc16VLHWEAARjVX.jpg

Ashens has done some testing of them.
 

The condensation on both bottles is exactly the same, I'll let you figure out what that means. ;)

Having said that, these very much do exist.

BtLL8kJIIAAJLOn.jpg
 
Big Gulps more or less, can be found in the hand of the truckers. Make a pot of coffee, and dump it in that mug thing. They'd come to my job place and take all the coffee and not make another pot.
 
...and real. I hate fake beavers.
 
Apparently this is an actual thing...

cheeseburgerinacan-large_trans++FOgdDOZBSSpUpWf9Rnp5s9f11FLKtqwYaxK652uKeQE.jpg
 
So that's where they get the burgers at my local McDonald's.

Those are made with 100% Real Meat.
 
It's a real thing.

White Castle cheeseburgers taste a little like they came out of a can. And I love them!

The ketchup is probably what ruined that. I would have nuked before trying it..
 
Back