Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,883 views
@Dennisch, they've never said whether there was a King or Queen Toadstool have they?

super_mario_bros_instruction_manual_story.jpg
 
TB
I have never seen that. Can you either confirm or deny, @Ken and @Pako?

I can confirm. I've seen that practiced in several places. I thought it was rather weird at first, but it works.
 
I stand (in line) corrected!
 
tumblr_ogi8enpP8d1vkwyjvo1_500.png
 
I literally just sat down after blowing out the driveway, heard the plow drive by and then read your first image...FFS :banghead:
 
I literally just sat down after blowing out the driveway, heard the plow drive by and then read your first image...FFS :banghead:
And if you don't get out there right away after the plow, good luck with the monolithic block of ice you get to play with in the morning! 🤬
 
This is why I'm extremely thankful of where I live :lol:
 

Because nothing says beautiful street art like a depiction of a dude karate chopping a kangaroo in the throat! :lol:
 
Last edited:
Back