Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,953 views
TB
It's a drain pipe, not a supply line.

I was gonna say, unless the pressure inside the pipe is enough to where I won't want to use my pecker anywhere near it, gravity would prevent thee whole situation, regardless of clean water or not.
 
I don't want anything for my mouth anywhere near a urinal regardless of the plumbing situation!
 
amrjn99_460s.jpg
 
Seen it many times, great but disturbing film.



Indeed. He is also Boba Fett (& Clone troopers), hence my attempt at a joke that missed everyone.

"Fett" with a kiwi accent often sound like "fit" to a non-kiwi. It was a multi layered pun that isn't funny now that I've had to explain it.

;)
Haha no need to explain. I understood the joke perfectly. Temmuera Morrisonis a kiwi legend!
 
But Goonies lady fits a lot better than Throw Momma From the Train ;)
 
Apparently killing someone with a drone isn't as bad as flying in an unsafe manner.
16265165_10206403004753951_5264438819083875049_n.jpg
 
Hurts and/or kills someone already falls under unsafe driving.
 
Hurts and/or kills someone already falls under unsafe driving.
Not necessarily, it could malfunction and drop like a rock onto some poor pedestrian's head.
 
Hurts and/or kills someone already falls under unsafe driving.

What if someone runs into a hovering stationary drone and dies?
 
Back