Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,298 comments
It's believed the players are partly responsible for the sacking of their manager yesterday, the same manager that won them the league last season. I'm sure someone more football than me will explain it better but that's the gist of it.

16831955_1443706082308787_2892234570054211314_n.jpg

Does one wash their hands after urinating if the hands weren't in contact with the private parts, like if they were laying down, for example?

Picture is the Leicester football team here in UK who on their advice jettisoned their manager after a dismal soccer season so far
so 'snakes on a plane' (as opposed snakes in the grass) meaning someone who can't be trusted

Picture is the Leicester football team here in UK who on their advice jettisoned their manager after a dismal soccer season so far
so 'snakes on a plane' (as opposed snakes in the grass) meaning someone who can't be trusted
:confused:

This is a real thing.

C4pGKTlW8AAsCvV.jpg

Hmmm.
I love how meals like this have to have "Serving Suggestion" written on them. It's not like you're going to look at a lamb hotpot and instantly think "I must serve this in a cat litter tray/flowerpot/bathmat"

I love how meals like this have to have "Serving Suggestion" written on them. It's not like you're going to look at a lamb hotpot and instantly think "I must serve this in a cat litter tray/flowerpot/bathmat"
There is probably a hipster restaurant somewhere that already does...

Back