Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,754 views
PZDnFqq.jpg
 
Look at the books they're holding.

I did notice that. I couldn’t work out if the guy on the rights arm missing was the funny or something else.

I think that kind of thing happens a lot on products. Infinity advertising.
 
I thought it was the fact the guy on the right has an invisible right arm?... I don't see anything on the books other than that they are paradoxical.
 
Geez, guys. How do you take a picture that contains the picture you're taking? Thus the funny.

Similarly, from the Wayback Machine and one of these threads....

41570780385_c9c6460df8_o.jpg
 
That’s not something I kneaded to know.
 
Some really crumby stuff baking here...
 
Welp, this thread is toast, when do we start VIII?
 
For the life of me I can't figure out how to use "pumpernickel." Rye even bother?
 
Soda bread pun just keep on coming...
 
Muffin can stop it now.
 
Back